As you can see I have missed several days of posting, it has been a busy time for us around here. We celebrated Joel's 4th birthday on Saturday. He is growing up so fast, everytime I turn around he is getting bigger and more independant. He didn't want to turn 4, because he thought that everything would have to change. He kept on saying "But mommy when I turn 4 I won't be able to love princesses anymore and I will get bigger and I just want to stay three forever!" He even wanted to cancel his party, but with a little convincing we managed to talk him into having the party. We had a wonderful time with family! After his party, I asked him if he had a good party and he said, "Mommy, it was terrible....", I asked him why, and he looked at me and smiled, "...just kidding", he says. The day after his birthday he said to me, "mommy, I don't look like I got bigger, so I must not be 4 yet!"
He really is growing up. Happy birthday my sweet Joel, may God bless you today and all through out your life.


Sophia clapping for the birthday boy!
Great shot of the birthday boy. I love Sophia's ruffles!
ReplyDelete"Thanks everyone for the presents and for coming to my party, ohkay, buh-bye! .... just joking!"
ReplyDeleteAhhh so glad I was able to show up :)