Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 121

Still Catching up......
So the reason I am behind on my blog is that we have had an eventful couple of weeks around here. I started back to work on June 1st, and Sophia started daycare, and one of my brothers was in the hospital. I am only working 2 days a week, and one weekend a month, but it has been an adjustment. Sophia is doing pretty good at daycare, but she is still adjusting and all the while she is teething like crazy. She has cut 2 teeth on top and has another 2 coming through. She has been a little trouper!
My brother was taken to emerg. with a ruptered gallbladder, he was a mess! He was there for 10 days and went through several procedures one of which was a tube inserted and attached to a bag outside of his body to drain all of the fluid that was floating around his body and making him jaundice and toxic. He is on meds for an infection in his blood from all the fluid. In a month or so he will have to go back to have the tube removed and to have the ruptered gallbladder removed. I was up at the hospital many evenings after the kids were in bed, thus my blog had to be put aside! I did take pictures many of the days and have slowly been catching up.

Picnic
These pictures are from a picnic that my kids daycare does every year. The kids had lots of fun, the staff are fabulous and they had all kinds of things going on. Mickey and Minnie were even there(although both of my kids were kind of scared of them) Joel managed to give Minnie a high five, and then he asked her to leave....lol. We had a great time and the kids both crashed when they hit their beds that night.




1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics! I'm sorry to hear about your brother. :( Glad to see you were able to get some blogging time in.

    ReplyDelete