Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Healthy

I dare to say that we are finally all healthy again! It has been 2 1/2 weeks of the flu going around this household and let me tell you it has not been fun! It passed from one to the other and back again, until we all ended up on antibiotics.

Children always do seem to bounce back so much quicker than us adults do. Joel is back to his normal self and full of energy. I picked him up at school and he enjoyed the walk home and took the opportunity to walk through fresh snow to make tracks. I took my camera along because it seems forever since I picked it up, hoping to snap a few pictures and my boy didn't disapoint me. He was moving around so much that they aren't quite sharp but I love them anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment