Today was so beautiful that while my daughter was blissfully sleeping I decided to take my boy out to play in the snow. He ran around with the dog for a bit, made snow angels and then he decided he needed to go inside his playhouse and make sure everything was okay. I had my back turned to him taking some pictures of our dog and he says 'look mommy, it's okay if I taste the snow.. right' I turn around and he is licking the window in his playhouse, I had to pry him away because he wanted to keep on licking until all the snow was gone! Before we headed in we built quite possibly the smallest snowman I have ever made, but as my son said 'He is cute enough to kiss.' We had a great time.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” Aaron Siskind
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Day 2
Today was so beautiful that while my daughter was blissfully sleeping I decided to take my boy out to play in the snow. He ran around with the dog for a bit, made snow angels and then he decided he needed to go inside his playhouse and make sure everything was okay. I had my back turned to him taking some pictures of our dog and he says 'look mommy, it's okay if I taste the snow.. right' I turn around and he is licking the window in his playhouse, I had to pry him away because he wanted to keep on licking until all the snow was gone! Before we headed in we built quite possibly the smallest snowman I have ever made, but as my son said 'He is cute enough to kiss.' We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment