Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 3

A womans best friend




This is Sheila, we have had her for almost 6 years, we got her from my sister when she was only a few months old(they thought they were ready...they weren't). Sheila is definitely my dog, she follows me everywhere I go, curls up with me on the couch. Since having my babies she hasn't been getting as much attention so today I had a bit of time and I took her outside to run and play in the yard.





When we came inside she followed me around and then found a little patch of sunlight coming in from kitchen window, (close to where I was of course)and she sretched out for a little sleep....yes she is this womans best furry friend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh I'm in love with that first shot. I just want to take her home with me!

    ReplyDelete