Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 20

Cousins

Today I had my niece over. Her and Joel played wonderfully together. They even agreed on lunch, tomato soup, crackers and toast with butter!! So to make lunch extra special I set up the little table in the back room and told them they could watch some Tv while I finished getting lunch ready. While I was setting them up on the table my son turns to me and says "Lady, I would like to order tomato soup and toast for my lunch please." I just went with it, so my niece ordered her meal and away I went while they waited for me in the "restaurant." I even put a giant vase with an "animal flower" on the table. They loved it.




This is the two of them being silly with their dirty mouths!


My beautiful niece, who in this picture is a spitting image of her daddy. She always strikes a pose for me when I have my camera out!

No comments:

Post a Comment