Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 63(Pic Heavy)

Independance
My little lady is trying her independance more and more everyday. She is getting around on her own more and more, getting her own toys out of the basket, trying to stand up on her own with the aide of the ottoman, and trying to eat on her own. She has been eating lots of finger foods on her own for a while now but she decided that she wanted to eat yogurt on her own, so when there was a little bit left I let her try. It seems just yesterday I was holding this little tiny baby in my arms who nursed and slept peacefully. I am trying desperately to hold unto the baby moments but she will have none of that......my independant little girl.







3 comments:

  1. OMG I love the 2nd last one, adorable. We too have noticed more independence from Miss Sydney... how to stop them I don't know, it is sad and exciting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she likes the yogurt. ;) I love how she appears to be painting herself with it.
    The first shot is cool. I like how the focus is on the toys but you can still see Sophia in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, so cute. Love her yogurt covered face in the last one.

    I've been begging my girls to stop growing up for years now and they just don't listen. :)

    ReplyDelete