Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 83

Joel
Today was a daycare day for my little man, and while he loves having a couple of days with his friends at daycare, he loves coming home at the end of the day. When he came home today we were outside and he walked into the yard and gave me a big hug and kiss, hugged and kissed his sister, and then he walked over and gave "funny face tree" a hug. I had my camera in my hand at the time taking some picutres of Sophia and I almost missed this one but managed to get it before he finished his hug. I just love how sweet he is.

After some play outside he came in and decided to use his sisters toy basket as a chair. He looks quite comfy.

My sister stopped by to see the kids and ended up reading Joel his bedtime story. A new book tonight he was soooo excited. Two of his favoraite things...his Tia Lidia and a new book.

1 comment:

  1. I love the first shot! That is a cute pic of your sister and Joel too.

    ReplyDelete