Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 110

Summer Reading
I love to read; I have always loved to read. Since having my kids it hasn't always been something I have been able to do. I always have a book on my bedside table and attempt many nights to do some reading before bed but end up falling asleep before I finish a couple pages. Because of this I have compiled quite a stack of books I want to read, so I went through it today and picked out a bunch that I want to finish by summer's end. I figure I may be able to sneak in some extra reading time while I sit under the big tree in our yard and watch Joel play and Sophia is napping. I can only do so much gardening ;) I look forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. In Search of Eden is a phenomenal story! I loved it. Is the Nora Roberts one the first in that series? I need to find that out as it's on my list to read as well.
    Happy reading from one book lover to another:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read too and have a similar stack on my bedside table. I just finished Lovely Bones the other night, it was really good!

    Hope you find lots of time to read this summer!

    We should organize a book trade some time. :)

    ReplyDelete