We spent alot of time outside today enjoying the great things that come with Spring. I love the smell of freshly cut grass and the smell of an impending rain storm. Both of those were in abundance today, Dave cut the grass in our front and back yards and Joel and I watched from the front porch because he loves watching his daddy do all of these "manly" things that involve cool machines. We were enjoying ourselves outside so much that when my sister in law called we told them to come on over for a BBQ, then my parents called and we told them to come over too and they told my sister to come on by....it was an impromtu party. I think impromtu get togethers are the best! The kids played outside for a bit on our freshly cut grass, which of course made for very dirty feet, but hey, they had fun. We came inside when it started to rain and they did some sticker crafts.....of course they ended up being the craft, and my sister and sister in law were also "decorated" with stickers.
My nephew stuck to his underwater sticker art!
Sophia enjoyed playing a clapping game with Vavo(grandma)
I love the hair "accessories." ;) That last picture of Sophia and her grandma is so sweet!
ReplyDelete