Sophia is the youngest of 11 grandchildren for my mom and dad and they are just soaking her in. Her chubby baby rolls and giggles always bring a smile to their faces. They stop by a few times each week, sometimes they only pop in for 15 mins or so but oh boy do they enjoy those 15 mins with her (and Joel of course). If they happen to come by and she is sleeping I can see the disappointment in their faces and they always seem to talk a little bit louder, in hopes of waking her up. I love seeing them with her, especially the look that comes across my dads face when he is squishing her chubby little body in his arms.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” Aaron Siskind
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Day 90
Grandpa(Vavo)
Sophia is the youngest of 11 grandchildren for my mom and dad and they are just soaking her in. Her chubby baby rolls and giggles always bring a smile to their faces. They stop by a few times each week, sometimes they only pop in for 15 mins or so but oh boy do they enjoy those 15 mins with her (and Joel of course). If they happen to come by and she is sleeping I can see the disappointment in their faces and they always seem to talk a little bit louder, in hopes of waking her up. I love seeing them with her, especially the look that comes across my dads face when he is squishing her chubby little body in his arms.

Sophia is the youngest of 11 grandchildren for my mom and dad and they are just soaking her in. Her chubby baby rolls and giggles always bring a smile to their faces. They stop by a few times each week, sometimes they only pop in for 15 mins or so but oh boy do they enjoy those 15 mins with her (and Joel of course). If they happen to come by and she is sleeping I can see the disappointment in their faces and they always seem to talk a little bit louder, in hopes of waking her up. I love seeing them with her, especially the look that comes across my dads face when he is squishing her chubby little body in his arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That first shot is sweet. I love her little pony tails!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pony tails! I adore pictures of grandparents with grandkids!
ReplyDelete