Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 97

My Birthday!!

Today is my birthday, and it has been a great day! Even though this birthday brings me that much closer to 40 than I care to be, it is still a day to celebrate life. I have to pause and be grateful, for another wonderful year past. A year in which I celebrated the birth of my beautiful girl and have watch her grow, my son has grown leaps and bounds and is such a fun character. A year in which I have said hello to new friends and said goodbye to some beloved friends and family, the circle of life is wonderful and sad all at the sametime. Today I am privileged and blessed to be healthy and to have my husband and children and so many other wonderful friends and family to love and to love me back. I look forward to what this next year will bring.

We had a wonderful dinner together followed by some delicious brownies!!(one of my favoraites)and my 2 favoraite little people helped me blow out my candles.

2 comments: